This is what I would include in the “Small Site”:Non CMS based Static site
Cost- USD 100.00-125.00
Time duration:5-6 working day’s + testing time
We will provide:
1. Php MySql based
2. Installation of theme, as specified by Client
3. Menu setup
4. Page setup (up to 6-8 basic pages – Home, Services, Products, About Us, Contact Us, etc.); basic image residing as necessary (but Client is responsible for furnishing raw images)
5. Setup of basic modules (basic content-types, email form, etc.)
6. Setup user accounts as desired
6. Test site where Client can review work
7. Zip file with final site static files + SQL dump of database setup or Uploaded to the web server as directed by the Client.
Client needs to provide:
1. Specify which Theme to use (commercial themes not included in basic cost)
2. Text Copy / Content, Images, Menu configuration
3. Configuration of any basic modules (enable/disable).
Payment terms and conditions:
The payment mode 1/3 up front, 1/3 upon review of work, and 1/3 on delivery for Medium/ Enterprise projects.
But for Small Site’s it can be 1/3 up front and 2/3 on delivery.
For Medium & Enterprise Site’s Compcon will provide 3 Day’s of minor changes and/or updates and up to two(2) hours of consultation. This work shall be completed for the above stated fee.
This fee does not include: the cost of domain registration, hosting set up fee, hosting, merchant account, secure on-line authorization or shopping cart.
Maintenance, if included in this contract, shall be on a monthly basis, with a minimum of $50 in any month where updating is necessary. Fees will be assessed on an hourly basis at $12-15/hr. No fee will be charged in a month where no updating is necessary.